Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TMI Tuesday 158

1. Who and when was your first crush? It was probably Sara in 4th grade.... she moved and haven't seen her since

2. Who and when was your first date? I didn't really go on a real date until I was like 17 or 18.... previously all the "dates" were just a way to get out of the house to have sex... I think it was with my ex-girlfriend michelle

3. Who and when was your first kiss? Oh man... I was like 12... I made out (and got a hand job) from some girl... I totally forgot her name... whoops...

4. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in car? I was 14, she was 16 and just got her license, so obviously car-sex was on the menu. Her older sister used to babysit me when I was younger.

5. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a house? I lost my virginity to my older next door neighbor when I was 13... it was amazing!

6. Who and when was your first love? I'd say Michelle again... She was the closest that I've gotten to loving someone...

Bonus: Who's blog did you first comment on? oh man... I have no idea... probably the TMI Tuesday or Wednesday weirdness blog... does that count?

2 comments:

Amorous Rocker said...

Ha, that's okay. I don't always remember the names of everyone I made out and such. I remember one girl I made out and fooled around with a few times had super soft, dark, thick curly hair and very full lips. I can't remember for the life of me what her name is though, lol.

I don't know how so many people could remember the first blog they commented on.

Happy Tuesday!!

goooooood girl said...

So good......