Sunday, May 3, 2009

Landon's Sex Calendar - March '09

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to actually keep track of how many times I have sex and masturbate, just to see how often I do what with who in a year. Don't forget to read January and February.



Sunday, March 1st
- Afternoon: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Monday, March 2nd
- Afternoon: Oral sex (received) with Shana R (21) in car during lunch break at work.

Tuesday, March 3rd

Wednesday, March 4th
- Evening: Oral sex (gave & received) with Morgan C (19) in apartment.

Thursday, March 5th
- Morning: Masturbation in apartment.

Friday, March 6th
- Evening: Sex with Morgan C (19) in apartment.
----------- My mom walked in on us.

Saturday, March 7th
- Evening: Sex with Hayden J (23) in Hayden's dorm room

Sunday, March 8th
- Afternoon: Masturbation in apartment.
- Evening: Masturbation in apartment.

Monday, March 9th
- Evening: Sex with Tyler A (18) In her parent's house.

Tuesday, March 10th
- Evening: Oral sex (gave) with Morgan C (19) in apartment.

Wednesday, March 11th
- Evening: Masturbation in apartment.

Thursday, March 12th
- Afternoon: Masturbation in apartment.

Friday, March 13th
- Afternoon: Oral sex (gave & received) with Megan L (31) in apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Megan L (31) in apartment.

Saturday, March 14th
- Evening: Masturbation in Shana R's (21) Apartment.
----------- Shana R and her roommate, Bree H (21), watched)
- Evening: Threesome with Shana R (21) and Bree H (21) in Shana's apartment.

Sunday, March 15th
- Morning: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.
- Afternoon: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Monday, March 16th
- Morning: Masturbation in apartment.
- Morning: Sex with Hayden J (23) in apartment.
- Evening: Masturbation in apartment.

Tuesday, March 17th
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Wednesday, March 18th

Thursday, March 19th
- Afternoon: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Friday, March 20th
- Morning: Oral sex (received) with Shana R (21) in my apartment.
- Evening: Masturbation in apartment.

Saturday, March 21st
- Evening: Sex with Linda S (38) in apartment.

Sunday, March 22nd
- Morning: Masturbation in apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.
----------- My mom walked in on us.

Monday, March 23rd
- Morning: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Tuesday, March 24th
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Wednesday, March 25th
- Morning: Oral sex (received) with Shana R (21) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Susan B (41) in apartment.

Thursday, March 26th
- Evening: Masturbation in apartment.
----------- Trudi M (26) watched.

Friday, March 27th
- Morning: Masturbation in apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Saturday, March 28th
- Afternoon: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Sunday, March 29th
- Morning: Masturbation in apartment.
----------- My sister Zoe walked in on me.
- Afternoon: Masturbation in apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (21) in my apartment.

Monday, March 30th
- Evening: Masturbation in apartment.

Tuesday, March 31st
- Afternoon: Sex with Judith O (32) at her house.


March Totals
Masturbated - 15 times
Had sex - 22 times
Sex with Shana R - 14 times
Had Oral (Give or recieved) or hand jobs - 6 times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 9
Most Partners in 1 Day - 2 (Twice)
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 3 (Twice)
Most Sex in 1 Day - Twice (3 Times)

2009 Totals Thus Far
Masturbated - 35 times
Had sex - 71 times
Sex with Shana R - 39 times
Had Oral (Gave or recieved) or hand jobs - 18 times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 14 Women
Most Partners in 1 Day - 2 (9 times)
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 5 (3 Masturbation, 1 Oral, 1 Sex)
Most Sex in 1 Day - Twice (13 Times)

No comments: