Monday, June 1, 2009

Landon's Sex Calendar - May '09

Friday, May 1st
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Saturday, May 2nd
- Afternoon: Sex with Shana R (22) in her apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Sunday, May 3rd
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.

Monday, May 4th
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Tuesday, May 5th
- Afternoon: Hand job from Trudi M (26) in my apartment.

Wednesday, May 6th
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Thursday, May 7th

Friday, May 8th
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Afternoon: Masturbation in my apartment.

Saturday, May 9th
- Afternoon: Oral sex (received) with Morgan C (19) in my car.
- Evening: Sex with Linda S (38) in her house.

Sunday, May 10th
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in her apartment.

Monday, May 11th
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.

Tuesday, May 12th
- Evening: Oral sex (received) with Morgan C (19) in my apartment.

Wednesday, May 13th

Thursday, May 14th
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with in Lucia S (18) my apartment.

Friday, May 15th
- Afternoon: Sex with Trudi M (26) in my apartment.

Saturday, May 16th
- Afternoon: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Sunday, May 17th
- Evening: Oral sex (received) with Morgan C (19) in my apartment.

Monday, May 18th
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
----------- My mom walked in on me (Failed attempt #1)
- Early Afternoon: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Late Afternoon: Masturbation in my apartment.
----------- My mom walked in on me again (Failed attempt #2)
- Early Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.
----------- My sister Zoe walked in on me (Failed attempt #3)
- Early Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.
----------- My sister Anna walked in on me (Failed attempt #4)
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.
----------- My sister Zoe walked in on me again, finished anyway.
----------- (Read more about this day here)

Tuesday, May 19th
- Afternoon: Oral sex (gave) with Jessica B (28) in car during lunch break at work.
- Evening: Sex with Coretta G (44) in her house.

Wednesday, May 20th
- Afternoon: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Linda S (38) in my apartment.

Thursday, May 21st
- Evening: Sex with Coretta G (44) in her house.

Friday, May 22nd
- Evening: Sex with Coretta G (44) in my apartment.

Saturday, May 23rd
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Sunday, May 24th
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.

Monday, May 25th

Tuesday, May 26th

Wednesday, May 27th
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.

Thursday, May 28th
- Afternoon: Sex with Linda S (38) in my apartment.

Friday, May 29th
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Saturday, May 30th
- Morning: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shawna L (20) in my apartment.

Sunday, May 31st
- Morning: Oral sex (Gave & Received) with Shawna L (20) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Trudi M (26) in my apartment.



May Totals
Masturbated - 14 times
Had sex - 21 times
Sex with Shana R - 11 times
Had Oral (Give or recieved) or hand jobs - 6 times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 8
Most Partners in 1 Day - 2 (4 Times)
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 6 (All masturbation)
Most Sex in 1 Day - Twice (3 Times)

2009 Totals Thus Far
Masturbated - 63 times
Had sex - 126 times
Sex with Shana R - 72 times
Had Oral (Gave or recieved) or hand jobs - 28 times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 17 Women
Most Partners in 1 Day - 2 (15 times)
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 9 (Sex: 7, Oral: 1, Masturbation: 1)
Most Sex in 1 Day - 7 Times

2 comments:

Lisa Keen said...

bless your heart for getting it up that many times

Lil Bit said...

Where's June & July?
All sexed out and tired? lol ;)