Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #83

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to __________.

2. Give me __________ or give me __________.

3. I am listening to __________.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking __________.

5. I'll always be __________.

6. My idea of a good time includes __________.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!




1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to Marilyn Monroe's (or Bettie Page's) house for a night.
2. Give me food or give me soylent green.
3. I am listening to the television.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about happy hour?.
5. I'll always be um... horny?.
6. My idea of a good time includes sex.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out at Belinda's (a friend of my moms) house, tomorrow my plans include hopefully ruining some condoms and Sunday, I want to sleep!



No comments: