Monday, November 2, 2009

Landon's Sex Calendar - October '09, Part 2

Saturday, October 17th
- Morning: Masturbated in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Morgan C (19) in my apartment.

Sunday, October 18th
- Afternoon: Sex with Shawna L (21) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Shawna L (21) in my apartment.

Monday, October 19th

Tuesday, October 20th

Wednesday, October 21st
- Afternoon: Oral Sex (Received) with Tabitha C (20) in my apartment.

Thursday, October 22nd
- Morning: Masturbated in my apartment.

Friday, October 23rd
- Evening: Sex with Shawna L (21) in my apartment.

Saturday, October 24th
- Evening: Sex with Vanessa C (35) in my apartment.

Sunday, October 25th
- Morning: Sex with Vanessa C (35) in my apartment.

Monday, October 26th

Tuesday, October 27th
- Evening: Sex with Judith O (32) in my apartment.

Wednesday, October 28th

Thursday, October 29th

Friday, October 30th
- Evening: Sex with Shawna L (21) in my apartment.

Saturday, October 31st
- Early Evening: Sex with Alysia E (18) at a party.
- Late Evening: Sex with Ashley G (22) in my apartment.




October Totals
Masturbated - 8 Times
Had sex - 18 Times
Had Oral (Give or recieved) or hand jobs - 4
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 10
Most Partners in 1 Day - 2 (Twice)
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 2 (8 Times)
Most Sex in 1 Day - 2 times (Three Times)

2009 Totals Thus Far
Masturbated - 129 times
Had sex - 228 times
Sex with Shana R - 112 times
Had Oral (Gave or recieved) or hand jobs - 51 times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 32 Women
Most Partners in 1 Day - 4
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 9 (Sex: 7, Oral: 1, Masturbation: 1)
Most Sex in 1 Day - 7 Times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i aspire to get laid as much as you do. :P

btw, what'd you end up going as for halloween?