Monday, February 8, 2010

TMI Tuesday #226 - Deadly Sins Edition

First of all, if you haven't read it already check out this blog: My SuperBowl Sunday. Its about how I spent the SuperBowl... Its worth it for the laughs... and if nothing else its a good warning against making stupid bets on Football games...

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Considering I have no SO, I'm lusting after a lotta girls lol... as you could probably tell if you read my blog... As far as girls I can't (or probably won't for whatever reason) sleep with I'd have to say Marcy, one of my mom's friends... perfect example of super hot older woman... but sadly she's married and faithful... but there are some bloggers and twitterers that if they lived closer I might try to hook up with

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton? Pizza and any italian food.... I try to eat healthy but once my mom makes some home made ravioli, the hell with diets...

3. GREED: What are you greedy for? See question 1...

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth? Movies and a warm blanket or air conditioning if its summer.... maybe someone stopping by to give me a handjob... I figure a handjob is the slothiest way to get off...

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone. I'm not really someone who gets in a lot of fights... not when i was a teenager nor now... The last time I got in a fight was when I was 18 or 19 with a guy in his 40s because he caught me hooking up with his wife, not sure who won the fight... but his wife wasn't happy with either of us lol

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why? I don't really envy anyone, no point in wasting your life wishing you had what someone else has

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of? I'm sure I had to swallow my pride many times... no funny, sexy, or embarrassing anecdotes come to mind though.... as far as what I'm proud of... aren't all guys proud of their package? I mean, if ya got nice equipment, why not be proud of it?



4 comments:

Emerald Yomi said...

Absolutely love your answers! Especially the Gluttony and whoop ass ones. Italian (or pasta more to the point) is my favourite food of all time!
Em.xx

Cala Gray said...

*laughs* Such great answers and amusing too!:)

Happy TMI Tuesday!

The Covert Lover said...

Great answers!
#7 especially gave me quite a chuckle. ;-)

Landon said...

Emerald Yomi,
Any kind of food that's italian is a great idea... I shouldn't mess around with married women, I could get my ass really kicked some day, just can't help myself lol

Gray,
Glad I made ya laugh, and I'm glad ya enjoyed my answers

The Covert Lover,
What can I say? I love my penis... I'd cuddle with it at night if it were possible