Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogging again...

Its been about a month since I last posted a blog... I was busy... work picked up a bit, not a lot but a little, mainly I got sucked into the void of video games...

2 big PS3 Games came out at about the same time... Final Fantasy XIII and God of War 3...

I first Beat God of War 3 in a week... then got sucked into FFXIII... that game is ridiculously long... Its the John Holmes of video games... really long and hard... On the pause menu it has a running clock of game time... or as I call it the "No Life Meter" it says I have 71 hours of game play... I beat the main game and figure that 71 hours is a good place to call it quits...

So now I'm back to real life stuff.. like friends, work, relationships, and blogging... and I need more stuff to blog, if you know of any good memes let me know...

No comments: