Monday, May 17, 2010

Landon's Sex Calendar - April '10, Part 3

Last year I decided to keep tabs on how many times I have sex and other things... I decided to keep it going for '10 too...


Wednesday, April 21st
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Evening: Oral sex (Received) with Allison M (19) in my apartment.

Thursday, April 22nd
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Jenn H (48) in my apartment.

Friday, April 23rd
- Evening: Sex with Susan B (42) in her house.
- Late Evening: Sex with Susan B (42) in her house.

Saturday, April 24th
- Evening: Sex with Hannah G (27) in my apartment.

Sunday, April 25th
- Evening: Sex with Megan S (18) in my apartment.

Monday, April 26th
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Afternoon: Oral sex (Gave) with Alexia S (23) in her apartment.
- Evening: Oral sex (Gave) with Alexia S (23) in her apartment.

Tuesday, April 27th

Wednesday, April 28th

Thursday, April 29th
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Melissa K (25) in my apartment.

Friday, April 30th
- Afternoon: Oral sex (Gave) with Alexia S (23) in her apartment.
- Evening: Threesome with Allison M (19) & Megan S (18) in my apartment.


April Totals
Masturbated - 13 Times
Had sex - 19 Times
Had Oral (Give or recieved) or hand jobs - 18 Times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 11
Most Partners in 1 Day - 3
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day -4
Most Sex in 1 Day - 2 Times

2010 Totals
Masturbated - 54 Times
Had sex - 97 Times
Had Oral (Give or recieved) or hand jobs - 48
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 25
Most Partners in 1 Day - 3 (1 Time)
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 6 (1 Time)
Most Sex in 1 Day - 6 Times (1 Time)

No comments: