Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness #15: The Ex Files!

1. When your relationships end, are you the instigator of the breakup or the recipient?: Usually I'm the one getting dumped, which is one of the reasons why I'm putting relationships on hold for now. I couldn't tell ya why I've gotten dumped, but I have a few times. But I've ended relationships nicely on mutual grounds as well.
2. Do you save things from your ex, or get rid of them? If you save them, how? If you trash them, how?: I don't really save much... I'm sure I have some notes and love letters around here somewhere though.
3. Describe your favorite ex?: hmmm... I'd say michelle... even though it ended badly (I caught her sleeping with her step brother)... but she was really hot, and sex was awesome as well.
4. Do you consider a friend's ex off limits?: No... well... depends... I don't have many male friends (probably because I've slept with their exes, or sisters, or mothers for that matter) if its a mutual break up, or if my friend dumped them it should be ok... but if she dumped my friend, and my friend is still crushed over the fact, then yeah, they're off limits... but how hot are they again?
5. Have you ever had sex with an ex? Why?: Yes... plenty of times. Sometimes the emotional feelings aren't there, but the sex is great. And if you can't have a good, loving, relationship out of it is no reason to throw away great sex.
6. If you had a choice between spending the rest of your life with your worst ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend, or your HS Nemisis, who would you choose?: I'd go with my worst ex-girlfriend, at least she's good looking.
7. Would you ever create a YouTube video or a website celebrating your exes' flaws?: Oooo... good idea...

Wednesday Weirdness

No comments: