Monday, September 15, 2008

The Bathroom Break From Heaven

I had an interesting day at work yesterday... I work at a tech support center for a computer company.... I work in the call routing area with about 100 other people... basically, I get paid $10 an hour to answer a phone, and send it to another person, browse the internet in between calls, and flirt with the girls there..

We don't have assigned seats, basically just sit where ever ya want, on a first come first serve basis. But I do go out of my way to sit next to the good looking girls there...

We work in half-cubicles, you can still see the people next to you, we aren't completely walled in. So I'm sitting there, reading baseball scores from the day before, and this piece of folded paper drops in on my desk from the girl, lets call her Amy, next to me. I read it: "You, me, boys bathroom, now"

Amy and me have flirted a lot, she's in her late 20s, married, with two kids, so I figured flirting was as far as it would go with us. I was wrong, and I couldn't be happier.

So I got up, looked at Amy on my way to the bathroom, she was looking over her shoulder slightly with her big brown eyes, very sexy. I went to the bathroom and did a quick recon to make sure nobody was in there. We were in the clear. I opened the door and Amy was there waiting, I told her to come in and we walked into the furthest stall.

We locked the stall door as she lifted her shirt over her tits and started working on my belt... at the risk of ruining the moment I said "I thought you were married." She pulled my pants down, got all wide eyed when she saw my dick, and started working on her pants and said "Yeah... well I warned my husband to not get me so worked up and horny right before work." She then turned around with my dick in her hand and bent over in front of the toilet.

When we go to the bathroom at work our computer times the duration we are away, so we had to make it quick or else we'll get bitched at by the supervisor...

We're banging away for about five minutes when the bathroom door opens and we hear a guy using the urinal. Amy apparently gets off on the thought of being caught because she came as soon as the guy came in, and did her best to muffle her moans.

About 2 or 3 minutes later I came. I pulled out, reached around her leg and jerked off into the toilet. Then were put our clothes back on and went back to work.

Later, at lunch I went out to get some fresh air. I looked in the parking lot and saw Amy getting in her husband's truck, something they always do, go to lunch together. If only her husband new what she was up to a few hours ago.

This is not the first time I've slept with a married woman (I've been with way too many come to think of it) and not the first time I got some at work (usually just a blowjob or handjob) but it was still a story worth sharing.

No comments: