Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TMI Tuesday 161

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight? Cripes... I don't remember.... I love light, so where ever I go there has to be light.... so I don't need it too often...

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked? 9.5.... the only reason I'm not 100% comfortable is because theres a chance I could get arrested for being nerkid in certain places...

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity? Well it was like 4 or 5 months after losing my virginity, between the first and second time... recently, because I feel this question is biased since most people don't have a lot of sex between 1st and 2nd times... recently as in the past 3 or 4 years... Its been like 3 days at most...

4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager? Yes, and yes

5. When did you last use food or drink as medication? Wait... what? I drink a lotta pineapple juice so my sperm tastes good... thats kinda like medication... right?

Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited: Fuck, suck and hello
b) make you squirm: Period, kiwi (i hate kiwis, the fruit), castration
c) make you laugh: Weiner, douche, gears (Inside joke)


1 comment:

Dope Fiend said...

3 days withput sex is your longest...i have to admit....im a jealous prude!