Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness 33

1.) Do you get along with your significant other's parents? If you've never met their parents or if you're single, how did you usually get along with former SO's parents? Yeah... the couple girlfriends I've had in my life, me and their parents got along, well... there was one ex's dad who hated me cuz he walked in on me and his daughter banging like 4 or 5 times.... whoops, sorry Mr. Robbins... there was actually a mother of an ex that "got along" with me great... after me and her daughter broke up o'course... use your imagination

2.) Have you ever stolen a tip from a table while eating at a restaurant? If you saw someone doing this, would you speak up or pretend you never saw anything? Maybe when I was like 5 and didn't get that it was for the waitor/waitress... I was just like "Someone left monies on the table." *grab, pocket* If I saw someone do it, I'd probably call them a D-Bag

3.) Do you have any sexual fantasies that you’d never admit to anyone? Yes... I'll leave it at that lol

4.) What smells do you find comforting? Vanilla... for some reason vanilla candles are soothing to me...

5.) Do you ever resent your significant other for not earning more money? Do you ever find yourself jealous because your SO earns more money than you? I wouldn't care... That kinda thing isn't a big deal

6.) If you had to wear a Halloween costume for 3 hours a day, ever day, for the rest of your life, which would it be and why? I'd go as Adam of Adam & Eve fame... just because I'd like to show off.

7.) Have you ever had sex with someone and kept a piece of their undergarments or anything else for any reason? Have you ever had someone want or try to keep something of yours? I had a phase when I was 17 & 18 where I'd take girls panties whenever I could until I had a drawer full of women's panties and it got hard to explain to people... and ya can't re-gift those... so I quit.... I did, however, hook up with this one woman a few times that kept my used condoms.... the first time we hooked up she took my condom off after we were done and I didn't think too much of it... the second time we hooked up and I noticed her put it in the drawer in her nightstand... weird but i figured she just didn't want her mom to find the condom in the garbage or something.... 3 or 4 times later I noticed she had a drawer full of my condoms... kinda creepy... so me and her didn't hang out any more lol...


No comments: