Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TMI Tuesday 172

1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have?
I'm guessing you mean literally sleep, not sex, I actually love to cuddle... The more contact the better... ya feel more comfortable and safer when ya sleep close to someone... But I was cuddleing with this one girl a couple years ago... she literally had natural F-cup sized boobs, tigantic gits, I swear I almost suffocated in/under them when we cuddled to sleep... scary moment... I woke up, a big ole titty over my face... I was sweating, gasping for air, barely made it out alive

2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life?
depends on the age of the kid and what you mean by "introducing"... if you mean introducing them to the kids like "Hi billy, this is bob my BF" then just about anytime would be a good time I'd think.... then go from there, letting them slowly become a bigger part of their life...

3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?
Either Romance or foreplay... I've done just about everything I want to in bed... and know a few girls that are willing to do anything with me.... but if I had to pick one.... i'd say foreplay... but romance is a close second...

4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great?
booze and sobbing

5. Describe your sex life in two words.
Never Enough

Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell....
Read all about it here

No comments: