Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness 44

I didn't great around to doing TMI Tuesday this week... but if you really need Too Much Information, here ya go: I'm probably too horny to be doing Wednesday weirdness.... or doing anything on my computer really... well, there's a few things I cou... anyway... Questions! Lets get on with it then...

1.) You're on a trip taking a tour through the jungle. You have a backpack with some food, some first aid supplies, a pocket knife, a flashlight and a couple bottles of water. Some how, you get separated from your group. By night fall you haven't found your group and haven't heard them looking for you. How long do you think you would be able to survive on your own? I'd go all Rambo.... Make a jacket out of an old car seat, kill a boar, eat its leg, then make booby traps... so.... to answer the question, I'd last , maybe, 15 minutes before I start crying for help... 20 tops

2.) Do you think it's okay to lie to spare someone's feelings? Why? Depends on the lie, and the amount of hurt the feelings in question are in store for... I hate hurting peoples feelings... it hurts my feelings, maybe that selfishness or some stuff... but I try to at least avoid the question, but try to be as truthful as possible... I'm no where close to a dickhead, although, I can name a few 30 girls that may say otherwise...

3.) If a talking (insert your name here) doll were made, what are THREE phrases it would say? oh man... there so needs to be a Landon Doll, anatomically correct... lets see... whats something I'd say... well, first of all: 1. "So, you wanna fuck or something?" that phrase has actually worked... not often mind you.... 2. "Never saw one this big?" Of course I'm talking about my truck, at least thats what I'm gonna tell you... and... 3. "He'll never know." Again, talking about my truck... wait.. that doesn't even make sense...

4.) If the super power to be able to read minds at your own will were possible, do you think it would be... cool and helpful, intrusive and wrong, manipulative or maddening? Explain why you would or wouldn't want to be able to read anyone's mind at your own will. Cool and helpful, no question... and yes, as you might have guessed, I'd totally use it to impress women... shameless me...

5.) Drunk confessions, are they the things people can't bring themselves to say sober or just crazy ramblings of an influenced and intoxicated mind? The first part... I actually told the husband of a woman I had sex with (while she was married to him) "Hey, buddy, do you realize how much your wife likes me to cum on her face? You should try it...... Awesome..... Fer serious." I woke up the next day with a black eye.... as was expected... word to the wise, if you sleep with someone's wife... don't go out drinking with them... or at least don't tell him you came on his wife's face... they kinda take it the wrong way... wait... can that phrase be the 4th phrase for the Talking Landon Doll? Make it happen...

6.) What brings out the worst in you? lol... well... i'm pretty fun to be around all the time... but I might confess that I slept with your wife/girlfriend while drunk... and you might have to punch my drunk ass's face off...

7.) Do you think long distance relationships work? Have you ever been in one before? I've never been in one... but I highly highly doubt that I could be in one and be completely happy. They have to be near me, nit just for sex, but to just be there, to talk and stuff... and for them to punch me in the face... just kidding.... talkin' 'bout my truck




1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

You're so funny. Happy Wednesday!