Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TMI Tuesday 176

1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved? Older women... when i was younger and thought about sleeping with older women I was like "Ewww, saggy tits and a floppy vagina!" But after the first few times with different older women (probably too young to be messing around with older women for that matter) I realized I loved it... now I go after older women all the time... Also moms of my friends and married/taken women I thought was gonna be bad, but knowing that its wrong makes it so much better... and (legal) virgins too, I figured they'd be ultra-clingy... so far, except for one psycho stalker, no serious problems...


2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand? Anal sex... At first "I figured, hey, a tighter hole would have to be better right?" After years of trying to find a girl who would let me (we were 17) i figured its a little too tight, especially of someone my size, and It hurts the girl too much, and its never fun when the one you're with is in pain... unless you're a sadist... but I'm not that... and why waste a perfectly good vagina? I think i read that on a fortune cookie or something...


3. How do you let your significant other know you're in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know? Since I have no SO, I'll just answer this about my MCO (Most Common Other)... Me and Shana are really good friends, and really good for each other in the bedroom... She kinda knows when I'm in the mood, we've been friends since 4th grade, and i guess she can tell by my body language (or hard-on) when I want it... New people, unless I'm drunk, I try getting them in the mood and go from there, but if i'm drunk I tend to think "Hey, wanna fuck?" is a fool-proof pick-up line, its worked before, but its rare... very very rare...


4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood? Shana tends to rub my dick through my pants no matter where we are when she's in the mood. And since we've been FWBs for several years, it doesn't surprise me when she does it... there have been plenty of times she rubs her hands on my dick through my pants and then, several minutes later, I realize that "Hey, we're in the mall!" And we have to spend the next few seconds trying to figure out what would be the quickest way to get out of the mall and to my car...


5. Is there one that got away - a sexual opportunity you didn't realise was one at the time, or weren't ready for and regret missing ever since? When I was 13 I swore an older woman was coming onto me... she was probably in her mid-30s so i figured that she was just flirty in general, but i probably could have had sex with her if I tried... then there was my 10th grade english teacher, she was sexy as hell and obviously coming onto me, but i bitched out when she had me "stay after class" I definitely regret missing that opportunity... turns out she would have easily had sex with me because the week after I graduated she got kicked out of school for sleeping with students



1 comment:

Kittie Kate said...

Never done anal and never intend to.

I prefer older men because they know what they want.