Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness 45

1. What is one thing one of your closest friends does that drives you batshit crazy? hmmm... I hate the way Shana sneezes... she sounds like a cat sneezing... It was cute the first couple of times... now its just annoying... knock it off

2. When buying a new sex toy, what are the features you look for that you absolutely have to have? Turns out I don't buy too many sex toys... go figure... but if I were to buy one, it'd have to have a GPS on it... why? because I want a GPS really bad right now, but don't have the money for one... I'd do a GPS, I'm not ashamed of it...

3. If you woke up the opposite gender for one day, what would be the biggest downside to that for you? Besides the fact that I'm the opposite sex? Probably the fact that I'll want to cuddle up and watch The Notebook.... find me a girl that wants to cuddle up and watch Bloodsport, or the newest Rambo movie, and I'll marry that chick...

4. Do you use curse words in front of children? Too damn often.... I try to watch my mouth around them, but yeah, doesn't work... those little shits..

5. If you were zapped with a laser and turned into an animated character, what Disney movie would you hate to play a part in? oh man... I just wanna be zapped by a laser! I'd say count me out of Bambi II... now if bambi went crazy and started slaughtering people, then yeah, get me a role in that

6. How would you react to your partner answering a phone call or text message during foreplay or intercourse? I do it all the time... just to see how straight of a face I can keep... read about one such moment here... I wouldn't get too upset, unless they are planning on having an hour long convo or something... I've had sex with girls who got calls from their boyfriends during the deed... One time my friend Shana got a call from her mom, and just to get her in trouble I shouted "Damn, you got one tight pussy!" needless to say, we didn't get to finish that night... and even more needlesser to say, her mom hates me... but its kinda hot to see a girl trying to talk on the phone when she's close to an orgasm...

7. What are three things you want to try doing but haven't yet? (They can be sexual or non-sexual, doesn't matter.) 1. Sky diving... 2. Sex with a teacher (Out of high school, so I'll have to settle with a college prof).... and... 3. Sex with twin sisters at the same time (Granted, I've had sex with twin sisters at different times, but at the same time would be great)


1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

I've never seen The Notebook and don't ever intend to. I don't do romance movies, romantic comedies or almost any movie that might fall under the chick flick category. Bleh. My boyfriend loves it because he never has to set through those movies as I never watch them.

Bambi slaughtering people? Could be interesting.

Great answers. Happy Wednesday!