Monday, March 30, 2009

TMI Tuesday #180

1. Have you ever sent or recieved a sext message? All the time... in fact I sent one to Shana tonight... haven't gotten a reply...

2. Have you ever made or recieved a booty call? yep, the most recent one I've gotten was last month from a 41 year old female friend of mine, Susan... didn't end up too well... got chased out of the house by her husband... and let me tell ya... February is way to cold to be running away, naked, from an angry husband

3. Have you ever added or edited a word/entry to Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary or any other online reference? Not that I remember, I know a guy who tried posting a pic of his dick on wikipedia though...

4. At what age did you have your first consensual sexual experience? 13... with my much older neighbor... AMAZING! A situation that any guy would have killed for...

5. What has been the greatest age difference between you a consensual sexual partner? Hmmm... i love older women, i've been with a woman, maybe 28, 29 years older than me at the time... just a guess

Bonus (as in optional): Why do you blog? I should say something like "So I can share experiences and help others"...but I started because i was bored, but actually enjoy it a lot now



1 comment:

My expressions LIVE said...

Yeah too cold to be running away from a hubbie.....hopefully it was above at least 20....