Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness 46

1. What makes a person sexy to you? A lot of things... i find a lot of stuff to be sexy, older women, married/taken women, virgins (legal ones please), female clowns... wait... forget that last part...

2. When having the 'number of sex partners' talk with a potential significant other, would you be turned off if they had slept with more than a certain number of people? If yes, what is that number? Well.. considering my history... click here to see January '09 alone... i'd be quite the hypocrite to set a number that would turn me off... besides, a woman who knows, and often gets, what she wants is very sexy... women should be more open about their sexuality and not have to worry about being thought a slut or anything... its more about how many diseases she doesn't have than the number or guys she's had... numbers don't mean much of anything to me in that aspect... but if considering it for a long term relationship, as long as she's not a serial cheater, 1-1,000 doesn't mean much to me...

3. Once and for all, pocketbook sized dogs and the people who carry them in pocketbooks. Cute or crazy? *pushes the crazy button* *Then pushes the 'Drop the chalupa' button* sorry... reminded me of that taco bell dog... also reminded me of the time that I wished you'd drop the chalupa...

4. Do you give up anything for Lent? If so, what? Chalupas... seriously... drop it...

5. If you live with someone, what is the one thing you will never let them see you do? Considering I live with my mother (free rent, shut up) and 4 sisters (and occasionally a brother or two) theres a lot I wouldn't want them to see me do... but we live in such a small apartment, with doors that don't lock, i get walked in on a lot... so the only thing my family hasn't seen me do is... well... maybe poop... i get privacy during poops... there... try to sleep with that on you mind... my work here is done




No comments: