Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TMI Tuesday 178

1. Don't tell us what it is, but do you have a sexual secret you have never told anyone? Well... if you read my blogs you probably know that I have no problem talking about my sex life... so really, I don't keep many secrets...

2. Do you have a nonsexual secret you have never told anyone? hmm... maybe... nothing I can think of off the top of my head though...

3. Did you ever tell someone a secret only to have them spill it? What were the repercussions? a lot of the married/taken women I've slept with confessed to their husbands/boyfriends that they slept with me.... needless to say... i have to look over my shoulder when I'm out because there is bound to be a guy near by that wants to punchify my face...

4. Did you ever spill a secret someone told you? What were the repercussions? Yeah I told a girl that her boyfriend was cheating... first off all she deserved to know and secondly the repercussions were she dumping him and sleeping with me... so hey, worked out pretty good for me...

5. Tell us a secret someone told you, however along ago, that you've never told. (You can disguise name or details) Well... thats still kinda telling the secret, but I guess that they don't read my blog so I suppose I won't get punched for spilling the beans.... I never got that saying, "spill the beans" enlighten me if you do... anyway, this male friend of mine decided to share his biggest secret with me when he was drunk one night... turns out he willingly had sex with his own mother several times... granted his mom is really hot, I wanted to bang her, but still... kinda creepy... his mom's hotness is the tiny silver lining to that creepy cloud... *shiver* the good news is, as far as I know, he's not a father to his own brother or sister.... so thats kinda good at least...


Happy St. Patty's
&
TMI Tuesday

1 comment:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Hey, if *you* told on a cheating guy, then karma dictates that you've been told on. So that looking over your shoulder is some sort of cosmic return. ;)