Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #47

1.) In your opinion, what is your biggest character flaw? Um... probably that I have sex on my mind all the time... wait... no... now I'm thinking of penguins.... now... back to sex... most of the time i think about sex

2.) What do you think is one of the worst television shows ever created? hrm... i don't watch much TV... i never liked those forensic science crime dramas.... could do without those...

3.) Have you ever ended up injured after trying an interesting new sex position? nope... I'm durable... but I did think I lost one of my nuts after sex... don't ask me how, but it ended up almost retreating up inside my body after sex... scared the shit outta me

4.) How crucial do you think communication is between you and a regular sexual partner? Do you talk often about what works, what doesn't, things you want to try, etc or do you keep the discussions to a minimal and let the physical flow as it may? Definitely, talking is great or else you're getting just what you want and half the fun is making your partner get what they want too...

5.) Who are your favorite comedic actors/actresses? Mike Myers, Adam Sandler

6.) In what way(s) do you wish your childhood was different? megh... it was good enough... not enough ice cream... or penguins

7.) Cotton Candy; Delicious treat or disgusting mess? neither... but i could do without it... i don't eat much sugary stuff anymore...





No comments: