Monday, April 6, 2009

TMI Tuesday 181

1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex? Um... well... yeah... I think opposite was supposed to be "same"... unless this question is trying to trick me... I'm onto you, question....

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention? I usually flirt with them... if they don't return the flirting I move on... if they do, I go from there, depends on the person I suppose...

3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer? Um... as in by a dominatrix? I'm not 100% against trying it... but i'd be happy to die without trying it... As in life in general: dominate...

4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome? Have had several... awesome every time

5. When was the last time you had sex? Earlier today... Hooray for me! And hooray for Shana's Vagina!!!

6. Sex on the first date...good or bad? Good... very good... those are the best kinda dates

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons? I've always had a thing for older women... despite the whole MILF thing that American Pie started, its not always widely accepted in public.... if I bring up the fact with mixed company theres a lot of "Really? Ew.." looks... mostly from other girls... so a lot of people consider it "out of the ordinary"... Older women, especially married ones, are the hardest to get with too... makes it worth it though...

8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner. Looks, obviously... but confidence, flirting ability, and senses of humor help a lot... i always try to make girls laugh during sex... it relaxes them so they open up more in bed


2 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

You like married women? You naughty rogue, you. ;)

Dope Fiend said...

hahaha. it was meant to be "with the same sex", LOL.

haha i know quite a few guys that like older women....maybe its a guy thing?
I think girls go "ew" because they think men are more attracted to them rather than older women because of their youth.