Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #51: Story Time Edition

1.) Tell us how you picked the blog nickname that you write under. (IE: I am Pink Vodka Bubbles) Were you considering using a different pseudonym or was the one you wound up with your first pick? um... Landon... ya know, cuz its my name.... so.. yeah.... I promise the other answers are far more exciting... or I hope they are...

2.) Tell us about your worst oral sex experience. Oh man... i have so many... how about a top five in no particular order?
1 - Bad Timing: A few times the girl i was going down on farted in the middle of it... awkward...
2 - Near Drowning: I cum a lot, probably way too much, And this one girl wanted me to come in her mouth, I warned her about the amount of my ejaculation, and as I came the first squirt went right to the back of her throat, she started gagging and coughing, and nearly drowned
3 - Getting Caught: Numerous times I was caught getting a blowjob from someone I shouldn't have... for example, its hard to explain yourself to an angry husband why you're cumming on his wife's face or coming up with a reason to why your dick is in an angry father's daughter...
4 - Needed Practice: the first time I went down on a girl was with an older woman when i was probably too young to be messing around with a woman her age... anyway, this lady had this lump above and just to the side of her clit, not an STD, just a weird lump... and in my inexperience I spent like 5-10 minutes licking that thinking it was her clit... a bit embarassing...
5 - Gag Reflex: I was with this black girl who thought she could deep throat me... I'm 9.5" and rather thick, so a girl who can give me a blowjob without teeth getting involved is a rarity in itself... but i figured I'd just let her try... she when down on me and got more and more of my dick down her throat with only minor gagging... I figured she might be able to do it.... but as it turns out she couldn't... she took a lot of me in her, she held it in her throat for a few seconds and pulled off and puked all over me... not a fun time at all...

3.) Tell us about the most fun night you've had in the last two months time. Just two months... well over the weekend me and Shana R had sex like 30 times, but i guess thats more of a weekend long thing than a single night... i dunno... i'll come back to this later.. maybe

4.) If you were in a restaurant sitting down ready to order and you saw something that grossed you out enough to make you get up right then and leave without ever ordering, tell us about what you saw to make you react that way. Hmm.. never been in that situation... A woman flashed her pussy at me at a restaurant once... didn't wanna make me leave though...

5.) Tell us about your favorite childhood toy. I had all the Ninja turtles... Ace Duck, Shredder and that panda dude were my favorites

6.) Tell us about the weirdest sexual proposition you've ever been faced with. oh man... lots of those too... when i was 16 or 17 a guy asked me to have sex with his wife while he watched... i wonder if he knew i was 16 or 17...

7.) Tell us about one of the not-so-good dates you and your current (or ex if you have no current) significant other have gone on. this one girl and I went on a date and were trying like hell to find a place to fuck with little luck... we went to a movie, left to her house, tried banging there until her parents came home, we left, went to a secluded hangout where lots of couples go to bang in their cars, then a cop showed up, we left again, went to a party... tried to have sex in a spare room until a couple drunk people came in... had to leave again, went to a female friends house, used her bedroom to have sex, her friend stood by the door watching for her parents, i was about to come but her parents woke up and we had to escape through the window, left to my (technically my mom's) apartment, and finallly got to have sex even though my mom walked in on us twice (she doesn't care much) and i was sharing my room with my oldest sister at the time and she was in in her bed trying to sleep... i didn't care though, after all those cockblocking events i just had to get off...

1 comment:

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

LOL! your bad dates and oral sex experiences made the boyfriend and i literally lol. good times. . . :P

i had *everything* tmnt as a little girl! the only thing i still have is a metallic trashcan though. :(

fun answers to fun questions. happy ww. :)