Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #52

1.) What items (if any) do you get embarrassed to purchase? Condoms... i've had sex in the middle of a party, got up on a table at a party and did a drunken version of puppetry of the penis, and been naked in a ton of public places (both willingly and not), but I still get embarrassed buying condoms for some reason... but it depends on who's working the counter at the time... I buy XL condoms so its kinda embarrassing... unless its a hot chick, then its kinda hot and embarrassing at the same time... everyone who is working the counter has that look on their face when you buy XL condoms like "don't laugh, don't don't make eye contact, don't smile... " I had this one girl... she looked like she was 16 or 17 working at the drug store down the road when i bought condoms... i had a basket of junk, q-tips, shampoo, razors, typical bathroom stuff... she checked out everything, chatted with me for a while, and when she got to the condoms her face get beet red instantly, and she didn't say a word... so apparently she was just as embarrassed as me... i try to get my mom, sisters or Shana to buy my condoms from now on... but i'm afraid that my mom is gonna be buying XL condoms, and some lady behind the counter is gonna be like "ooo, xl condoms... who are these for?" and my mom, without thinking, is gonna say "They're for my son," then there are gonna be a whole lot of questions and rumors floating around...

2.) What sexual position do you and your partner/significant other use most? I tend to do a lotta different things, i'm lucky enough that my main sex partner, Shana likes cowgirl... so i can't complain about that

3.) Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off or do you slip them on and off? I just slip them off.... does that mean I'm lazy?

4.) What is the last thing you broke by accident? Um... The glass door to my entertainment center... damn tempered glass shatters in a million pieces

5.) If you had to lose one of your body parts what would it be and why? My pinkie i guess... no wait, tonsils... i don't need them anyway...

6.) How do you feel about anal sex? Not for me... Being straight, i'm not gonna be a reciever... and being larger down there, there aren't any girls that would want to take it, not that I blame them, I tried it once, but she was in too much pain to continue...

7.) If you could have the ability to solve problems quickly and easily or the ability to know without doubt every time a person told a lie, which ability would you want and why? solve problems quickly and easily... you can tell when someone is lying half the time anyway

1 comment:

Ashly Star said...

I've never been embarrassed to buy anything. I dunno why, just how I am. My boyfriend has fun buying the big condoms. We almost always get a funny look over them. We both just stand there grinning too.

Great answers! =)