Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #57

1.) How easily are you insulted? Not very... Less easily than the average person.... but it happens I suppose

2.) How often do you perform oral sex on your SO? Don't have an SO, but I love going down on girls... I'd do it all day if I could... I'd even be happy if they didn't return the favor... I don't as many BJs as I'd like but then I'm rather large, so If they can even fit me in their mouth there are either teeth painfully in the way, or their jaw starts hurting not long into it... I only know a few girls that could give me a really good BJ...

3.) What brand of shoes do you find to be most comfortable? Hmmm... I know that sandals/mandals are very much not comfortable.... I had a pair of sneakers when I was a kid that I had for 5 or 6 years... they were so comfortable... I wore them when they started falling apart, fixed with duct tape, I wore them even when they were too small because they were still really comfortable... I think I actually cried when I had to finally throw them away lol... can't remember the brand name though...

4.) What are 3 to 5 items you NEVER leave the house without? Condoms (Never know... its usually just wishful thinking, but they come in handy once in a while), My wallet, um... cell phone... I guess I'll do the bare minimum... well... obvious things too, like clothes...

5.) Who did you look up to as you were growing up? Who do you look up to now? Growing up... who ever was the popular Baseball or Basketball player was at the time... Frank Thomas and Michael Jordan I think... Now... my family and friends o'course...

6.) If you've ever been a strip club of any type, what was one of your most memorable moments? Yeah... Most memorable moment at a strip club with female strippers was actually getting to have sex with one (didn't pay for it mind you)... I've been to a club with male strippers (Lost a Superbowl bet, went there with a female friend) they do some crazy stuff at male strip clubs... seriously... if you're a guy and want to get laid, hand jobs, BJs, several times a night... be a male stripper

7.) Should prostituation be legal? Why or why not? (I'm guessing it means prostitution) Sure... as long as they keep it in brothels, do strict STD tests, and hire a lotta security... Its the oldest profession after all... And its a good money making job too... Guys are always want to get laid, there are always gonna be desperate virgins, so why not make a little money doing something easy like that, It'd be one job that a woman would be more successful at than men... But I'd be a male prostitute if I could...



Wednesday Weirdness

No comments: