Sunday, August 23, 2009

Landon's Sex Calendar - June '09

Monday, June 1st - Tuesday, June 16th
- Spent the first half of the month sick and recovering

Wednesday, June 17th
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Afternoon: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Thursday, June 18th
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.

Friday, June 19th
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment.
- Afternoon: Sex with Tara J (20) in my apartment.

Saturday, June 20th
- Evening: Oral Sex (Gave & Received) with Jessica B (28) in my apartment.

Sunday, June 21st
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.

Monday, June 22nd
- Afternoon: Oral Sex (Gave) with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Tuesday, June 23rd
- Evening: Sex with Susan B (42) at her house

Wednesday, June 24th

Thursday, June 25th
- Morning: Masturbation in my apartment. My sister walked in on me.

Friday, June 26th
- Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in her apartment.

Saturday, June 27th
- Early Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.
- Late Evening: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.

Sunday, June 28th
- Morning: Sex with Shana R (22) in my apartment.
- Evening: Sex with Tara J (20) in my apartment. My mom walked in on us.

Monday, June 29th
- Afternoon: Masturbation in my apartment.

Tuesday, June 30th
- Evening: Masturbation in my apartment.




June Totals
Masturbated - 7 times
Had sex - 8 times
Sex with Shana R - 5 times
Had Oral (Give or recieved) or hand jobs - 2 times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 4
Most Partners in 1 Day - 2
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 2 (4 Times)
Most Sex in 1 Day - 2 Times (Twice)

2009 Totals Thus Far
Masturbated - 70 times
Had sex - 134 times
Sex with Shana R - 77 times
Had Oral (Gave or recieved) or hand jobs - 30 times
Partners (Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) - 17 Women
Most Partners in 1 Day - 2 (17 times)
Most Sessions (Masturbation, Sex, Oral and Hand jobs) in 1 Day - 9 (Sex: 7, Oral: 1, Masturbation: 1)
Most Sex in 1 Day - 7 Times

No comments: