Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TMI Tuesday 201

1. Do you have "your" side of the bed? Which side? all of the bed actually... but if i am sleeping with someone, i'll take which ever side they don't want...

2. How old is your pillow and what condition is it in? funny you should ask... I bought new pillows on saturday... they are in good condition and oh so fluffy

3. What is your favorite position to sleep in? stomach or on my side

4. How often do you change your sheets? weekly.. maybe more often if they get... "dirty"

5. What helps you fall asleep when insomnia strikes? watching TV, pain reliever/sleep aids, sex

6. Does sex make you sleepy or energized? more sleepy than energized... unless the point is to keep going after I went, then i ignore the sleepiness...

7. What is the minimum amount of sleep that you need to be functional the next day. 3 hours (and lotsa coffee)

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your most vivid dream. Hmmm... i had one in high school where a giant ape was chasing me with a knife, trying to kill me, and I was running as fast as I could and I woke up and pulled a muscle in my leg.... I had another dream where me and friends were being chased by some zombies that formed into a giant zombie ball like they do in the Critters movie... and of course all the dreams I have about sex, those are vivid too and thankfully have less serial killer apes and zombie balls...


No comments: