Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shana to the Rescue

Shana Richards is my sexual rescue ranger... I really should stop comparing sex to a group of chipmunks... its on my to-do list.... but me and Shana have known each other for a long, long time... I know I can always depend on her, whether it comes to sex or for other things that don't include my penis in or on her in anyway....

But this is more about the sex...

Shana lives about 20 minutes from me... yesterday morning I woke up pitching a 9.5" tent with my bed sheets (Big enough for a chipmunk perhaps... shit, there I go again.)... so I gave her a call and see if she wanted to come over and help out... She was busy and had a date later that night.... I was bummed out but figured she couldn't be there every time I had a hard-on... She'd have no life if that were the case...

So I moved on to other possibilities. There was Trudi, but she was working over time. I then sexted (text message booty call) an older lady friend of mine Coretta, but she was busy with her husband and family. I ended up jerking off after my failed attempts.

Later that day my mom's friend Marcy came over. Picture Farrah Fawcett (alive) with huge tits, Angelina Jolie's lips, and a beautiful ass. I've tried hooking up with Marcy a hundred times, and failed a hundred and one times. But its hard (literally) to be around her and not get turned on.

After she left, and after my 102nd failed attempt, I ran to my cell phone to call Shana, to see if she had an hour to spare. No such luck. I texted another friend, Michelle, she too was busy. So I took care of it myself. Again.

Then around 8 pm last night I got a text from Shana telling me to meet her at her apartment. I did so, she told me her date got sick from some sushi and ended the date early. Shana apparently planned for something else to fill up her evening. And I had no problem filling her time. Which was a 20 minute drive and a 2 hour session in bed.

Turns out Shana is getting really involved with this dude she's dating. So this might be the last time we get to hook up if they start getting serious. So I may be out of a fuck buddy that I've had for the past 3 or 4 years.

Maybe I should find a chipmunk.

No comments: