Sunday, November 29, 2009

Paramour: Ryan V

As I mentioned a couple times in my blog in the past I work as a call router for customer service for a big name business... That sounds all well and good, but in reality what I do is answer the phone listen to someone's problems, push 3 or 4 buttons and send them to someone else to deal with... pretty simple job, and it pays decent compared to the work I do... on good days I'll route 200-300 calls... on slow days 20-50... luckily I don't get paid per call, but on an hourly rate... the good thing about my job is the hours... i can work basically my own hours as long as I reach at least 20 per week... granted, I try to get 40 or more... A lot of times, if the first shift is getting slow calls they'll call me before I go in and tell me to take the day off.. not with pay, but still, an impromptu day off is always great...

Its the days that you only get a call once every 10-15 minutes that seem to drag on... and we've had a few of those days lately, probably because of thanksgiving and all, people putting their problems off for the time being... There's games on the computer and all... but I've played minesweeper so many times that I feel I could go to the middle east and defuse every mine field known to man.... so I spend my time doing other things, things I'm great at, like flirting...

Not with the people calling in mind you, that'd get me shit canned in a heartbeat, plus, its mostly old ladies calling in, not that I'm against hooking up with an older woman, but not when they're in their 60s or 70s, I'm not a granny banger... I'm not that desperate... yet...

But there are a lotta sexy coworkers of various ages that I'm more than willing to flirt with... most flirt back, and thus far I've only gotten in trouble once... I got a stern talking to about sexual harassment by our team supervisor who is a woman in her thirties that, if the situation was different (as in she not being my supervisor), I would have slept with already... I've even hooked up with a couple coworkers over the past year... so the flirting works... and lucky for me, the employees are 80% female, so the odds are always in my favor...

Anyway, once in a while we'll get some new people coming in... the company we work for throws money at us, but instead of raising our pay, they hire more people.... which is cool... people need jobs and all, and we get periodical raises every 6 months that we work there....

There was a training class of 5 or 6 people just a couple weeks ago... They let the new hires sit down and listen to us take calls so they can get a feel of it... they spend 3 days, listening to a different person everyday, on the phone with us... I was lucky enough to get a sexy new hire named Ryan sitting next to me listening to calls...

Now, before ya get any ideas, Ryan is a female... with a guy's name... which, in itself, is strangely hot... As soon as I started flirting with her the girls around me had that "Oh he's at it again" look on his face... and I was...

Ryan is 23, out of college, and like so many college kids now-a-days (including me probably) schooling didn't get them a job right out of college... We chatted in between calls (10 minutes at a time) about college, family, lots of other stuff, and before I knew it, it was lunch break and Ryan was giving me a BJ in her car... needless to say that oral sex is a nice icebreaker...

I promised to return the favor the next time we worked the same hours, since we have a half-hour break and the blow job lasted 35 minutes before I could get off... We got yelled at for being late, written up for it, and went about our day... The next day I got called off, and the day after, a Friday I believe, she didn't come to work... the following Monday me and her were both working... she reminded me that I still had a favor to return, and when she said that her face lit up and the shadow of her cheek bones made a U-shape when she smiled...She told me she hadn't gotten any for over a year, I was gonna mention that I haven't gotten anything since the day before, but figured that might kill the mood...

Calls were coming slow... it seemed like an eternity until lunch break... and speaking of time, my dick was pointing straight up in my lose-fitting jeans, if there was sun in the office I'd be a sun dial.. Ryan and me rushed out to her car, in seconds she had her panties off and skirt hiked up and I was more than returning the favor... I've had a lotta practice with going down on women, most of the time I can get women off with my tongue and fingers in 5-10 minutes... We had enough time for me to get her off twice before we went back in and finished our day...

Now that I think of it, she got me off once, I got her off twice... I think she owes me one...

No comments: