Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TMI Tuesday #222

1. Ideal amount of sex per week? Ideally... several times everyday, but since thats not very likely, 7-10 times would do... I'd need a very energetic girlfriend... I did do it seven times in a day last year, but there was more than one girl involved and I was still horny later that day

2. Ever had an online affair? No... but i did have cyber sex (and actual sex) with a married woman if that counts... I never liked cybersex.. its more work than anything... I'm not very good typing with just my left hand

3. Are you a member of the mile high club? Sadly no... but then I don't like flying too much

4. Are you predjudice against any particular group of people? No... well.. maybe Nazis.... its cool to not like Nazis right? Zombies too... never been a fan

5. What constitutes bad sex? A lack of sex... lucky for guys theres very little that makes sex bad... other than if you're caught by your partner's husband

Bonus (as in optional): Can females ejaculate? Well... yeah, not the same way guys do it, different plumbing and all


No comments: