Sunday, February 7, 2010

Forget The Who... I'm gonna be the real halftime show...

So... its almost time to pay the piper... or more specifically, my sister Ariana... I lost a bet and now have to spend the entire superbowl naked

There's so far 28 people that are gonna be there... I'm not sure if anyone else will be there... so I'm gonna stand out (no erection pun intended) being the only naked one there...

I already masturbated once today in hopes that I'll have no hard-ons during the game... but knowing me thats a false hope... i could get a hard on during a zombie apocalypse... not that zombies turn me on, just saying that since it'd be a time that an erection wouldn't make sense... that and I'm watching Zombieland right now...

Forget The Who... I'm gonna be the real halftime show...

*depressing sigh*

1 comment:

Kat said...

Can't wait to hear how it went.