Monday, February 15, 2010

TMI Tuesday #227 - Fat Tuesday Edition

1. Have you had sex with another person in 2010? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2010? Yep... I couldn't go a month and a half with no sexins, I did turn down sex a couple times for whatever reason...

2. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.) Well i did have a phone convo with my mom during sex (read that here) and this awkward walked-in-on situation people find humorous (read that here)... both are worth a read and a few belly laughs

3. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex? age (I like older women) and as far as a body part goes its usually the stomach-waist-hips area of a girl... I love the shape of a woman, and the way they move when they walk...

4. What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you? Well... a little back story... i went to a bar a few days after turning 21, got pretty drunk and since it was one of the first times i was at this bar and didn't know the regulars i walked up to a girl, and in my drunken honesty said "Haven't I not seen you here before" she thought it was funny... didn't get laid... but worth the try...

5. Where is the most unique you have ever had sex? I figure you mean "place"... you're leaving out important keywords Mr. Question, anyway, plenty of places: in the middle of a party, on the roof of a building (a flat one, not slanted), back of a car with other people driving, in a creek, in high school... plenty of places... still wanna do it on a plane and a boat... and allbeit unlikely: a submarine and a space ship... maybe just to see me come and watch the sperm float around in no gravity

Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any SO known that you pee in the shower? Has any SO peed in the shower? no, there is no "p" in shower... oh wait... read that wrong... still no...

3 comments:

Bilinda Ní Siodacaín said...

Zero gravity and sperm, sounds like something you really need to try! :)
Although I think just zero gravity in general + sex would be fascinating. Imagine the possibilities!
always,
B.

Kat said...

Landon, whenever I'm having a shitty day, sexless day, etc. I just have to come read your blog and it lifts my spirits..LOL

Love it!!!! Thanks.

Landon said...

TM,
Yeah, too bad, it turns out, that it costs like $3 million to actually go into space.... but knowing me, if i had 3 mil instead of spending it on my future or a house or something, I'd spend it on space sex

Kat,
Well I'm glad I could bring your spirits up... always good to hear that I made someone smile