Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness 16

1. Is there anything hanging from your vehicle's rear view mirror? Nope... nothing... Wish I had more to add to this question... hmm.... nope.... thats all, I don't have any funny car mirror stories to add...

2. When you go into the bathroom, do you ever check behind the shower curtain? You know, to make sure no one is miraculously hiding back there. lol... i do that a lot actually.... or think "It'd be messed up if a psycho murderer jumped out behind the curtain and stabbed me while I'm taking a leak..." The last thing I wanna do is die with my wang hanging out... unless i can go like John Dillinger

3. At what age did your mom or dad give you "the talk" about sex? I never really got the talk... Like i've said before in this blog my mom is kind of a... no way to say it nicely, she has and has had sex a lot. So after I got passed the "Mom and her friend are wrestling on the bed!" thing, I just kinda figured out what sex was... the few questions I had were answered by my mom, sisters, or sex ed in high school... so I never really had a long talk about the birds and bees in the traditional sense... but what's funny, the day after Sex Ed in high school, and that lame sex ed video about Johnny's "Changes," I lost my virginity lol

4.
If you could add anything at all to an airplane to make trips more interesting, what would it be and why? How about those lame, corny sex ed videos about Johnny's "Changes"? no? Ok... how about a separate room for joining the Mile High Club. That'll keep the bathrooms open, plus its a good way to kill an hour or two.... I figure the ability to have sex at your seat would be too forward...

5. What is one thing you and your significant other can never seem to agree on? Me and my last girlfriend never had sex as much as I wanted, obviously, and she almost always wanted to just have sex in the dark, on the bed, no adventurous spirit when it came to sex... she could go skydiving, but sex with the lights on, or somewhere where there is a 2% chance someone will notice was out of the question

6. Have you ever walked in on someone else having sex? How did you and the people involved react? Yes... in my house it was nearly an everyday thing lol... After a while we just gave up trying to cover up when someone walked in on us. We live(d) in a tiny 3 bedroom apartment with anywhere from 5-10 people living in it at once. My mom, and if she had a steady boyfriend, along with her 8 kids. So I've walked in on my mom, sisters or brothers more times than I can count, as well as someone walking in on me... The people we're with still get kinda freaked out, but its just a normal everyday thing to us now... Like for example... my mom borrowed my laptop, and had it in her room... yesterday I was looking for it and went to her room, where she was having sex with one of her co-workers (yeah, a co-worker), I asked her where it was as if she wasn't doing anything at all, she told me it was under her dictionary, I walked over, got it, thanked her, and left.... no big deal... I've actually had 5-10 minute long conversations with people or family members while they were having sex or while I was having sex... That probably seems weird to most people... but its as common to us as talking with someone while they're watching a TV show. Weird family much? Me thinks is possible.

7.
Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What is one topic that can put you to sleep quicker than any other? Anything about stocks... my oldest brother (who stays away from our family now for the most part) is a big stock trader... I try to be interested/happy while he's talking about how he "closed up 1.5 points," what ever the hell that means, but honestly, I'm doing all I can to not nod off... I'm glad he's making money (I guess that's the idea) but still, can't there be some action sequences or a car chase involved?



Wednesday Weirdness

No comments: