1. What do you feel is the difference between sexy and erotic?
Hmmm... ouch... this question made my brains hurt... I'll say, for example, an attractive woman dressing in an atractive outfit can be sexy, but if they wear it to specifically turn on a guy, and go out of their way to do so, that's erotic... does that make any sense? The difference between sexy and erotic is what the person has in mind...
2. Do you believe there is one right person (i.e. soul mate) for you out there in the world, or that there can be many different potential mates that you could live blissfully with?
I'll go with the many, some may be better than others
3. Do you need to hear "I love you" or similar words on a regular basis from your partner?
There's a difference between saying it, and meaning it... I'd rather hear it once a year, and have them mean it, than hear it everyday and not mean it
4. What feeling do you have the most difficulty expressing?
I dunno... I don't wear a lot of emotions on my sleeve, but I wouldn't say I have difficulty "expressing" them
5. What is worse - physical, mental or cyber cheating?
I'd say.. physical... I dunno how you can mentally cheat, thinking of another woman while sleeping with another? but i guess there's no good kind of cheating
Bonus (as in optional): The Kinsey scale attempts to describe a person's sexual history or episodes of their sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. Where are you - TODAY - on the scale?
I watched the kinsey movie (Kinsey had like an 11 in wang)... In the movie, almost everyone is either a 2 or 3.... so I'll say 2.5