Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TMI Tuesday 157

A little late... but I was... um... busy... yeah lets call it busy...

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?
LOL... thats a huge list to type lol... I lost a girlfriend when I was caught sleeping with her friend... lost guy-friends when I hooked up with their girlfriends, sisters, or mothers.... then there were other girls that looked better drunk than they did the next morning lol, why is it that overnight they get really ugly... its weird... I've felt guilty about it before, with girls that wanted much more than sex... but I wouldn't say "ashamed" thats a strong word... but there has been lenty or encounters that I definitely don't brag about

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?
Yeah... never used it though... i had enough friends who were at least 21... plus, i didn't wanna get arrested

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?
Never... whoops... white lie! Very rarely,... usually without thinking... Nothing terribly bad though

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?
8.5ish... but it depends on the constructive criticism that I'm getting... feel free to offer me some!

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?
Yes... I keep it trimmed now... but I have shaven it completely before

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
I think, as far as the physical aspect is concerned, that 100% of men and women are "capable" of it... but once emotions get wieghed in its a whole different story... I'd say very few women can honestly handle it... they often act like its not a big deal but deep down inside its a different story... I'd say 4 or 5% or women... and about 50-60% of men... Men are in it for strictly the sex, while women want the sex but are still fighting with emotions... look at me... i act like I'm smart, ha!

No comments: