Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TMI Tuesday 169

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?
I'd say 7.5... maybe 8... I have a really good sex life... but I wouldn't mind having sex more often.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
Punch her in the face... oh wait,... no... thats not nice... i wouldn't punch a girl in the face... I'd kick her in that face... no.... not that either... I'd probably be scared.... because if a woman is strong enough to push me into a wall... I don't think I wanna be kissing her...

3. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done or said to you?
"Wanna Fuck?" I thought that was sweet of her....

4. Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex?
Oh man... I could write a list... top 5 (No particular order): 1. In the middle of the yard in broad day light when I lived in PA... 2. In the middle of a party... 3. In the living room of my apartment with my mom and sisters in the same apartment... 4. In an indoor hotel pool... 5. Girls Bathroom in high school

5. How do you liked to be kissed?
In the rain... by spiderman

Bonus (as in optional):Most embarrassing sexual moment?
Read all about it here...

No comments: